The all new Spectrum 565P
Pilot House 565 is a modern and stable motorboat popular with fishers. It is perfect both for family cruises and for fishing tourism.
With a 115 HP engine, it makes an ideal solution to be used in large and medium water reservoirs.
The boat’s important advantage is a spacious, lockable cabin providing shelter from atmospheric conditions, which makes it extremely functional.
There is room for 3 people sleeping in the cabin. It’s interior is finished with natural teak wood and it has many convenient lockers.
In the stern area, there are bathing platforms which facilitate going into the water.
Keep reading below for
specification and package price options
SPECTRUM 565 FEATURES
- colour: whitea bow pulpit (acid-proof steel A4 S316)
- a roof rail (acid-proof steel A4 S316) with a top lamp and 2 fishing rod stands
- 2 rails at the cabin entrance (acid-proof steel A4 S316)
- 1 stern rail (acid-proof steel A4 S316)
- 4 rails supporting bathing platforms (acid-proof steel A4 S316)
- 1 (bow) anchor roller (acid-proof steel A4 S316)
- a bow anchor hatch including space for an electrical winch
- 1 roof window and 1 cabin window (pivoting / opening)
- a Plexiglass windscreen with an aluminium frame
- 3 deck cleats
- 3 mooring lines
- rub rail
- 2 teak wood decorations on the side
- 2 handgrips in teak elements
- 2 navigation lights
- 2 rear lockers and 1 large locker in the deck
- a stern ventilation grate
- water channelling system
- a bottom plug
- 2 acid-proof steel rub rail end caps
- 1 50 L fuel tank
- 1 acid-proof steel fuel tank inlet
- 1 acid-proof steel fuel tank vent
- rubber fuel line protection
- a bilge pump with an automatic switch
- 1 battery space
- sliding Plexiglass cabin door with an aluminium frame